[Durham INC] Bike Durham is hiring a Director of Development

John Tallmadge director at bikedurham.org
Mon Mar 4 10:47:36 EST 2024

Do you believe Durham’s transportation should be safe, affordable, and
sustainable for all? Do you love interacting with people from different
walks of life? Are you comfortable asking people to financially support a
cause that they believe in?

Bike Durham <https://bikedurham.org> is looking to hire a new director of
development
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_9N-fiRC9ByxAAWw5WqRvLcAG-au1QN5XW7aeIkw4RA/edit?usp=sharing>,
filling a critical role to lead our staff, board, and volunteers in our
development work enabling Bike Durham’s delivery on the organization’s
mission, strategic plan, and annual work plans. This individual will lead
the organization’s development strategies as Bike Durham continues to
grow.  We are looking for someone who has experience with non-profit
development and who shares our passion for transformational change so that
everyone in Durham has access to safe, affordable, and sustainable
transportation regardless of who they are or where they live.
For the full job description and details on how to apply, *visit our
website <https://bikedurham.org/jobs>*.

Be well,

John
--
John Tallmadge (he/him/his)
Executive Director

*Working for safe, affordable, & sustainable transportation for all*
bikedurham.org/give <http://bikedurham.org/donate> [image: 🚲][image:
🚌] [image:
🚶]