[Durham INC] Please don’t forget to VOTE tomorrow 🙏🏽

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 4 17:53:19 EST 2024

Neighbors, PLEASE don’t forget to VOTE tomorrow, Tuesday, March 5. This primary effectively determines our County Commissioners. I am really worried about the lack of experienced leadership that Durham may face after this election. I implore my Durham friends and neighbors to vote for WENDY JACOBS and NIDA ALLAM, both of whom have shown strong, personal support for our teachers and students, and electing MIKE LEE (previous chair of the DPS School Board) and MICHELLE BURTON  (former president of the Durham Association of Educators, former president of the NCAE Student Services Division, and retiring librarian for Durham Public Schools). There are 12 candidates for the County Commission this year, so YOUR VOTE ABSOLUTELY COUNTS.

PLEASE DON'T SIT THIS ONE OUT.

Here’s my forever post endorsing Wendy:
https://www.melissarooneywriting.com/blog/2020/01/why-im-voting-again-for-durham-county-commissioner-wendy-jacobs?rq=Wendy%20Jacobs .

Thanks for caring and sharing ♥️.