[Durham INC] May Delegate Meeting - 28th @7pm IN PERSON!

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Sun May 26 15:52:13 EDT 2024

Thank you for expressing your needs and concerns. Having participated in
many hybrid meetings, I find that the audio is hardly ever satisfactory
even when hosts make an extraordinary effort with microphones
and/or speakers.

I am willing to try this in the future, but at least half the purpose of
this particular meeting is about socializing. Sorry you cannot be there.

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892