[Durham INC] More information “message to industry”

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 12:47:44 EDT 2024

On Monday there was a broadcast message from the city with the subject as
quoted. I read the message and couldn’t devine a meaning. So I asked the
sender. I thought it was worth passing it on.

Below is my question.

And here is his answer:
It is giving additional directions regarding small lot options and how they
are served with utilities so that they actually work with standards and you
can actually install and maintain them.

The asbuilts section has additional directions / information on submitting
asbuilts for infrastructure and is geared towards larger development.

Please read both, it is in your best interest to do so as people are
drawing small lot options in plats that meet only a portion of the code and
are not able to get building permits issued.

If you have specific questions on a plan you can make an appointment and
get input.

Mimi Kessler
919-599-2892