[Durham INC] Please come to the Annual Meeting on Tuesday at 7pm!

Mimi Kessler mimikessler1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:11:11 EDT 2024

Please join us --*in person-- at Golden Belt* for a presentation by the *Durham
County Tax Assessor* and our *Annual Meeting* to elect new officers. It
will be a hybrid meeting to accommodate those with compromised immune
systems or transportation issues. The room is not really set up for Zoom,
but we will do our best to provide audio clarity and participation by those
who join. Refreshments will be provided.

Visit our web page for the Agenda and the link to join
<https://sites.google.com/d/0B0ARAj-alDIeaTNFWG5WRU1FMzQ/p/0B0ARAj-alDIeZ3ZpWEZZcFZJa2M/edit?resourcekey=0-Qfs0dUu9-kX0O6-orfOwRg>.

See you Tuesday evening!

--
Mimi Kessler