INC NEWS - trashy thoughts

Scjdurham at aol.com Scjdurham at aol.com
Mon Jan 24 14:07:46 EST 2005

I would nix the idea of having some way for property owners to be able to avoid the yard waste fee by application if they have no grass or trees.  From the looks of some properties, parking in the yard has killed both grass, shrubs and trees leaving a barren landscape.  Heavy rainfalls wash the soil onto the sidewalk and into the street because there are no roots to hold it. I'm sure there are property owners who think this is a great fix.  However, property owners who live next to them consider that kind of situation an eyesore as well as a surefire way to devaluate everyone's property.

Everyone benefits from cleaned up yards by association.  I hope we can have more discussions on this.

Cheryl Sweeney