INC NEWS - Art for the New Hope Creek Park

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Mon Mar 7 01:34:02 EST 2005

If you went to the www.erwinneighbor.org website last week to pledge some
money to support their cause, well, I had it messed up. We didn't realize
this for 10 days so we missed any pledges anyone made during this time. I
have it working now and have added a "Neighborhood Association" field to
the pledge page for those neighborhoods who have said they would match
funds raised in their neighborhoods. That way we can keep track of it by
neighborhoods as well. It was nice to see so many other neighborhoods who
came out on Saturday to the walk and talk. I hope everyone enjoyed
learning more about this land that must be protected.

But the latest effort is the "Art for the New Hope Creek" project. And
we're using ebay to help us get the word out and raise some more money.
NCSM teacher and artist Joe Liles has donated some wonderful prints he did
of three scenes along New Hope Creek. You can find the auctions here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7306304774

Randy Pickle