INC NEWS - moving to Durham; need home

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Sun Apr 3 13:37:34 EDT 2005

I've had someone contact me (via our website) from out of state and will
be moving here this summer. They would like to purchase a home and prefer
a FSBO. Here's a list of priorities:

1. 10-15 minute drive to duke's fuqua school of business
2. 4+ bedrooms
3. 2+ bathrooms
4. safe, walkable (with sidewalks preferably) neighborhood
5. moderately flat lot
6. prefer rocking chair porch

She also likes older houses and trees (which she doesn't mention as a
priority).

Please post this to your neighborhood list servers in case there is
someone out there looking to (or considering) selling a home like they are
looking for. Her email address is:

kardomr at hotmail.com

Please contact her and not me. I'm just doing her a favor by posting this.

Randy Pickle
Forest Hills