INC NEWS - DOT carrying a grudge? (Herald-Sun letter)

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 11:53:42 EDT 2005

To clarify,

The majority of cost overruns involving I-85 have been the ballooning costs
of both steel, concrete and asphalt (phenomenal demand for these in China
are driving costs  to records never seen before).

Other items pale in comparison from what I've come to understand from
several meetings with representatives present from Mark Ahrendsen, NCDOT and
Granite Construction.

mike shiflett