INC NEWS - support court funding by tax form check mark

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Tue Apr 5 22:36:17 EDT 2005

Please pass this along to your neighborhood list servers. It cost you
nothing and helps fund our court systems. This is something we voted on to
support in one of our recent INC meetings. Our support was for local court
funding. This will help them all (including ours).
Thanks,
Randy Pickle
Forest Hills