INC NEWS - where to buy bat houses

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Wed Apr 6 13:28:29 EDT 2005

I'm glad to see so many people think this is a good idea. I just know it
works. But I had a number of people wanting to know where to get them. I
called George Davis at Stone Bros. & Byrd just now to see if he had them.
He did. But he had a run on them this morning and has sold out. But he has
some more coming in tomorrow. You can call them and ask George to reserve
one for you as these will probably sell out as well. It's always better
for our community to support our neighbors in business when we can. You
can probably order them overnight on the internet. But that does little
for our local economy.

As a neighborhood, it might be worth the modest investment they cost to
place several around your local park. It is money well spent when it comes
to flying pests. Like I said, they eat 5,000 of them every night.

Feel free to pass this along as it will decrease my email from people
wanting to know where to find them.

Randy Pickle
Forest Hills