INC NEWS - Impact fees

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:23:14 EDT 2005

I didn't get any volunteers to try to think through what an INC position on
school impact fees might be.  At least 2 neighborhoods have passed
resolutions in favor of them.

Scaling back on the size of the request, we are looking for volunteers to
set up and come to one (1) meeting to at least frame out the issue.  The
results of the meeting might be a list of considerations and sources of
further information for neighborhood groups considering the issue, or a
revised resolution, or a suggestion of a speakers' panel for a future INC
meeting.

Thanks,
Pat Carstensen