INC NEWS - paid members 2005

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Jun 17 04:43:26 EDT 2005

These are the neighborhoods that I have recorded as paying dues in 2005. If
your neighborhood doesn't appear here, it may have recorded payment in
late 2004 before I was Treasurer. Please check with your neighborhood
treasurer before contacting me if you think your neighborhood should have
paid at the end of 2004. My records do not reflect that time frame. I've
had one person join but do not know
if she represents a neighborhood. This was not indicated with payment.

Sorry it took so long to get this out from last time (when it kept messing
up). I've been busy and continued to have the same problem as before with
posting this. That was up until tonight.

RW Pickle
Treasurer

*Laura K. Drey
1419 Dollar Ave, 27701
*Rockwood
*River Forest
*Old North Durham
*Hope Valley Farms HOA
*Old Farm
*Marquis-Pierre
*Forest Hills
*Hope Valley Farms North
*Old West Durham
*Colonial Village
*Fairfield HOA
*Garrett Farms/North Garrett Road Committee
*Parkwood
*Emorywood Orchards
*Hillside/St. Theresa
*Black Horse Run