INC NEWS - Herald Sun editorial

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Tue Aug 30 20:00:53 EDT 2005

Richard,

Trash cans that stay at the curb all week has been a problem in Colonial
Village as well.  I would like for the paper to explain to residents why we
are interested in the look of our neighborhoods.

The look and feel of a neighborhood determines weather people move in or
move out.  This in turn affects ever other aspect of community life.
Neighborhoods are either getting better or getting worse.

I have noticed over the past few years that OND has been on a steep upward
climb.  I think that you have a lot to do with that.  As soon as I complete
my current project, I cannot wait to buy a house to restore and sell in OND.
The margin for profit is greater when a neighborhood is climbing as rapidly
as OND.

Keep up the good work.

Ken Gasch