INC NEWS - Herald Sun editorial

kjj1 at duke.edu kjj1 at duke.edu
Wed Aug 31 10:34:42 EDT 2005

Richard: I was disappointed in the Herald-Sun editorial too. I don't know
all the reasons why folks leave their carts at the curb, but one, I think,
is that many people simply don't know they're required to bring them in.
This is why our Recommended Property Manager Criteria in Old West Durham
include a willingness to include pulling trash carts in from the curbs in
rental agreements--because people can't be expected to comply with
ordinances they don't know about. Maybe the Herald-Sun could do a story on
the existence of the ordinance requiring carts to be retrieved from the
curbs?

Kelly J.

--On Tuesday, August 30, 2005 6:41 PM -0400 Richard Mullinax