INC NEWS - Fw: TLC's Green Jamboree is tomorrow night!

Deb Christie dchristie1 at nc.rr.com
Thu Nov 10 10:08:36 EST 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Doug Nicholas
To: Doug Nicholas (w)
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: TLC's Green Jamboree is tomorrow night!

November 9, 2005

Dear Friends,

One day away!

TLC's Green Jamboree, the conservation event of the fall, is tomorrow night!

It's not too late!  Online ticket sales will be open until 6 o'clock tonight (Wednesday, Nov. 9).

If you still don't have your ticket but want to come to the Green Jamboree, we will sell tickets at the event beginning at 6:00 pm.  We'd prefer for walk-up tickets to be purchased by check or cash.  Go to www.tlc-nc.org/jamboree05_directions.shtml for directions to the Green Jamboree!

Still don't know what the Green Jamboree is all about?  Here are the details...

What:  TLC's Green Jamboree - A Celebration of Conservation!

When: Thursday, November 10, 6:00 to 9:00 pm

Where:  American Tobacco Historic District (across from the new Durham Bulls ballpark), downtown Durham

Who: TLC members, volunteers, friends, and aficionados

Food: Barbecue & other regional fare (included with ticket price)

Fun:  Music by local bluegrass band Kickin' Grass

Drink: Wine, beer, soft drinks -- open bar (included with ticket price)

How:  Purchase tickets in advance online at www.tlc-nc.org/jamboree05.shtml or call 833-3662 ext. 111.  Tickets also available at the door.

How much: Tickets are $25 per person - kids under 12 are free

Kid friendly?  Yes

Directions:  Are printed on your ticket, which we send to you by pdf when you order.

Parking: Free

Join us to support and celebrate conservation!

==========================

Doug Nicholas
Director of Communications
Triangle Land Conservancy
doug at tlc-nc.org / www.tlc-nc.org
919-833-3662 x102

==========================

Messages to the Friends of TLC email list are sent periodically to inform
our Members and Friends of important news and upcoming events and outings.

All messages are sent in a way that each recipient is anonymous to the rest
of the list.

To get off the list, send a note to doug at tlc-nc.org with the subject line
<Friends of TLC list - remove>.

We have taken great pains to prevent duplicate messages from being sent to
the same mailbox. If you have received multiple messages, please send a note
to doug at tlc-nc.org, noting your name and all addresses that received this
message and we will correct the database.