INC NEWS - Panhandling Thoughts from Terry Allebaugh

Ken Gasch ken.gasch at hldproductions.com
Wed Jan 25 07:26:02 EST 2006

The INC had invited Terry Allebaugh of Housing for New Hope to attend last night's panel discussion on panhandling.  Terry could not make the meeting.  Because his experience is valuable to this discussion, we asked him if he would be willing to put together some thoughts on the issue to be shared with the group.  Below are his thoughts.  - Ken Gasch