INC NEWS - [pac2] Beware of Used Homes

Leslie Page leslie at westdurhamrealty.com
Wed Mar 22 10:33:32 EST 2006

I haven't heard this ad, but it sounds offensive to me too, since I sell
"used homes" (and live in one too!) I did a whois search and came up with
the following info on the newhomes101.com domain registrant and contact
info:

Administrative Contact [5950]:
        Gregg Ostrick admin at ostrick.com
        GNO, Inc.
        P.O. Box 43353
        Birmingham
        AL
        35243-3353
        US
        Phone: +1.2059691222

It appears that GNO Inc. is a "lead generation" real estate site.  Their MO
is to drive possible clients to their website, then sell the "lead" back to
Realtors® in the target market.

Perhaps a few emails to Mr. Ostrick might persuade him to change his
marketing strategy.

(BTW, it doesn't appear that Mr. Ostrick has a real estate license.  He is
not listed on the NAR site, the AL Assoc. of Realtors site, or the Alabama
Real Estate Commission site.)

Leslie S. Page, Broker, ABR, e-Pro
West Durham Realty, LLC
President-Elect, Durham Regional Association of Realtors®
919-286-9400 office
919-602-1963 cell
919-882-9105 fax
mailto:Leslie at WestDurhamRealty.com