INC NEWS - [pac2] RE: [TrinityPark] RE: agenda and proposed resolutions f...

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 23 01:19:17 EDT 2006

Newman

 Just to be fair...

I did say something that could equate to:
 "by your own admission will have little  impact"

But you should include the context:
===========================
"It probably won't have a huge effect, but it still MUST be done"
And  here's why:

*First and foremost, this is only the county for the moment, while the mass
majority of the problem is in the city.
{But this is the first step in getting the city to follow suit}
=====================================

Digging four holes in your back yard won't add much to your property value.
But if you fill them with concrete and build a deck above them, it sure will.
The above comment was made in the same vain. You must dig those holes to
build  the deck.

We have to start somewhere, let's pass this and start educating ourselves
that our charity dollar is better utilized by Triangle United Way, where it's
use can be monitored.

IMHO

Bill Anderson

In a message dated 4/22/2006 10:57:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,