INC NEWS - [pac2] Durham Housing Inpections

Ken Gasch Ken at SeagrovesRealty.com
Mon Mar 12 11:06:32 EDT 2007

Hello Cathie,

I am very glad that you brought up a specific example.  That is good stuff.
Thank you.

I am not perfect and I also think that Rick Soles is not perfect.  What I do
know is that Rick Soles has been blazing new trails when it comes to trying
to work with PAC2 and other neighborhood folks on various "problem"
properties and problems as a whole in Police District 2.

We have a new "model" in place today that we have never had in Durham.  May
I humbly suggest that you, me and perhaps even Mr. Bill Anderson or Colin
Crossman go and visit with Rick Soles together?

Rick Soles and other property managers want for our neighborhoods to be
stable and safe.  They want the properties they manage to go up in value.
They want good tenants.  Every single time we have engaged a landlord in
District 2, we have gotten to landlords that have been happy to have the
support and understanding of the community.  These "situations" have been
fixed.  All of them.  I assure you that this situation will be no different.

We can talk about things that I have done wrong in the past.  We can talk
about things that everyone has done wrong in the past.  What happened in
years past is water under the bridge.  We must discuss and focus on our
future.

How about Friday morning?

Ken Gasch
REALTOR®/Broker