INC NEWS - P.S.

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 19 14:17:30 EDT 2007

Hi again. I just wanted to clarify. I was told that
Commissioner Heron indicated she'd like to hear Durham
residents' opinion on the matter of Fayetteville
Assemblage/Stanziale's request to fill in the flood
fringe. However, she was not the one who informed me
as such and did not ask that I have people write their
commissioners opposing the refilling of the flood
fringe.

I believe Commissioner Heron wants to get everyone's
opinions, regardless of whether they are pro or con,
and is open-minded and will make her decision based on
what she hears. I did not mean to imply anything
otherwise.

Just trying to dot my i's and cross my t's. Been
getting into a bit of trouble with my wording lately
;)

Thanks!
Melissa