INC NEWS - new name for INC

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 28 08:38:42 EDT 2007

Randy, I really don't see what the big deal
is...unless you are obsessive-compulsive like me,
there is no need to remove the space in the previous
INC name from all references to the INC on webpages,
banners, checks, etc. No-one will notice except for
you, since you're the one who composed these things.
Believe me, I realize that it will probably bother
you--as little imperfections like that bother me all
the time! But it's really not worth the hassle. Lord
knows, the banks have cashed many checks with my name
misspelled on them :)

Melissa