INC NEWS - Next Act: Fat Lady Sings

pat carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 4 09:12:47 EDT 2007

INC has never been really clear what "INC" stands for.  I have 3 copies of
by-laws with 3 different spellings:  Inter-Nbhd, Inter Nbhd, and InterNbhd
(they spell out Neighborhood, I'm lazy (-;).  Just this week, I sent a note
to someone about Inter Neighborhood, got back a response talking about
Inter-Neighborhood.  As far as I can tell, it's always been a "probability
cloud" on the name, and it hasn't killed us in 22 years

We should probably re-vote at the next meeting because of quorum concerns.

I think INC should have much bigger issues to work on than logos and
spelling of the name -- pace of development in south Durham, speed of
traffic on our streets, services like parks and libraries, etc.

Regards, pat