INC NEWS - proposed motorcycle parking fees in budget

Colin Crossman crc128 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:54:18 EDT 2007

Randy, this is a GREAT proposal.  Making the city more motorcycle friendly
will dramatically improve not only our parking situation and air quality,
but it should also increase biker safety.  if the city wanted to be truly
progressive, any rational parking job by a biker should be allowed - it
would be a good incentive to get more people biking. Duke used to allow
essentially unrestricted motorcycle parking (as long as the parking wasn't a
hazard), and it was free.  They have since restricted it some, but it's
still generally unrestricted and still free. And you see more motorcycles
there now than ever.

-Colin
Walltown
(Still waiting for my bike to be fixed...)

--
Colin R. Crossman, Esq.
Exit First Choice Realty
crc128 at gmail.com
919-452-3333
--
This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and
contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the named