INC NEWS - INC priority list 6-26-07

Kelly Jarrett, DISC kjj1 at duke.edu
Thu Jun 28 09:20:06 EDT 2007

Barry--
I agree with you--noise ordinance enforcement and barking dog issues are
ongoing concerns that do generate a lot of concern and frustration. I
was surprised by this too--and suggest that perhaps their relatively low
ranking reflects the fact that they're baseline concerns and that people
have (sadly) learned that they get very little help from officials to
effectively address and resolve these problems.

Kelly