INC NEWS - Please sign the petition.

Cleveland Holloway clevelandholloway at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:40:49 EDT 2007

Hi Durham neighbors,

The Cleveland-Holloway neighborhood would like to thank you for all of your
support surrounding the proposed transfers of land (an email was posted here
about this a few days back).  If you would like more information, I have
posted links to several recent news articles at our site here:
http://clevelandholloway.blogspot.com.

We have received a tremendous amount of positive feedback from members of
many different neighborhoods, and wanted to quantify that support for
Thursday's Council meeting.  Therefore, I ask that you please read, and
sign, the petition below:
http://www.petitiononline.com/clevehol/petition.html

It will only take a moment, but will mean a great deal to our neighborhood,
and to the Durham community, as this ultimately impacts all of us.

Thank you again!  Do let me know if you have any questions at all.

--Eleni / Cleveland-Holloway Neighborhood/ 919-683-9536