INC NEWS - Think You Know Durham?

RW Pickle randy at 27beverly.com
Fri Sep 21 00:32:37 EDT 2007

World Premiere  Film Screening

"Durham: A  Self-Portrait "

Join us for the highly anticipated free premiere screening  of the
documentary film “Durham: A Self-Portrait.”

Tales of our  community have been sensationalized in the national media.
 Finally, it  is Durham’s turn to tell its own story.

We look forward to welcoming you  and your family  and friends on Friday
evening, 7:30pm , November 16, at the Carolina Theatre!

Please RSVP by at  schanning at videodialog.com or (919) 493-8332

When: Friday, November 16,  2007

Where: The Carolina Theatre

Screening  begins at 7:30 sharp

This is a free premiere screening, but you MUST RSVP (because the Carolina
Theatre can ony hold so many folks!). Thanks to Dr. Steve Schanning of
Videodialog for making this special world premiere screening available to
his fellow Durhamites. You'll get to see why a lot of us think that Durham
rocks!

RWP
27 Beverly