INC NEWS - Fwd: Durham Engineers' Club Program on Pervious Concrete

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Sat Oct 6 22:46:03 EDT 2007

If you are interested in this, please contact John by phone or e-mail.

>From: "John Dagenhart" <jdag at clappresearch.com>
>Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:00:12 -0400
>Subject: Durham Engineers' Club Program on Pervious Concrete
>
>This Thursday evening (October 11th), the Durham Engineeers' Club
>will have a program on "pervious" concrete, put on by Mr.
>Jason Wimberly, Representing Carolina Ready Mix Concrete Association
>(CRMCA). This is a new type of concrete that allows rain water to
>flow through. It is an important tool in designing and building
>facilities and minimizing the adverse effects due to rainwater
>runoff from "impervious" surfaces such as regular concrete and/or asphalt.
>
>If you are interested in coming, please email me or call me at my
>office number 782-7745.
>
>_

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719

  <file://C:\Program%20Files\Qualcomm\Eudora\Mail\attach\durham_great_240.jpg>
[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com