INC NEWS - you can go look

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 18 14:28:27 EST 2007

Our house is right at the bottom edge of size of house allowed in our neighborhood (there's a covenant or something), but several houses in neighborhood are shown as being smaller and they at least LOOK bigger than our house.  You gotta wonder about that.  Random number generator to put in the square footage?

Regards, pat