[Durham INC] INC-list Digest, Vol 51, Issue 13

Ellen Dagenhart dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 13 18:43:15 EDT 2009

Hello,

I'd just like to point out that copper thefts are NOT limited to
Cleveland-Holloway, or any particular neighborhood or area for that
matter. It is a concern for all of Durham, and has the potential to
affect any neighborhood that has homes that may be vacant due to
being on the market, under construction or renovation, or any other
reason, such as the owner being on vacation. This is NOT an isolated
problem, but people do not always report it. Thieves do not stop at
some perceived neighborhood boundary. The neighbors of
Cleveland-Holloway are heroes in my book for the work they are doing
in resurrecting a neighborhood of historic homes that were once
beautiful, and can and will be again. If through their efforts they
profit, well, GOOD.

I am very appreciative of the proactive efforts of the
Cleveland-Holloway neighbors in addressing this problem. I sincerely
hope that INC will support their efforts on behalf of all of Durham.
What happens to one affects us all.

Ellen, speaking for herself

Ellen M. Dagenhart, ABR, e-Pro, GRI, SRES
MailTo:dagnhrt at mindspring.com
Marie Austin Realty, Durham, NC
1204 Broad Street, Durham, NC 27705
http://www.marieaustin.com
Office  919-286-5611  FAX  919-286-2252  Cell 919-475-1719

[]

Check it out! http://www.durham-nc.com/www.wheregreatthingshappen.com