[Durham INC] Fw: The Bull City a bully?

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 27 13:13:26 EDT 2009

FYI -- if the links (to email mayor bell) don't seem to work, please try again later...

Sometimes they load and sometimes they don't. I had to try several times before I got the links to load. [Either they are just getting a lot of traffic right now (slowing things down), or something may be wrong with their server...I'll let Elizabeth Ouzts know...]

Alternatively, you can email Mayor Bell Directly:
Bill.Bell at durhamnc.gov

Thanks!

melissa