[Durham INC] Fw: Online Support for Homeowners in planned communities, condo units and/or cooperatives

Mike - Hotmail mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 13:43:20 EDT 2009

Untitled DocumentSeveral years ago I joined CAI as a representive of INC to better understand the role of volunteer boardmembers in Home Owners Associations after seeing the number of HOAs grow exponentially in the mid ninties and after the turn of the century.

In 2000 I was elected to sit on the NC State Chapter board of CAI and served until the end of last year.

I currently serve on CAI National boards of Community Association Volunteer Committee and Governance & Public Relations Committee.

CAI is reaching out to help educate homeowners who want to become board members AND board members who want to better understand their responsibilities in this leadership position (see below).

If you are either or just want to get a better perspective of the challenges living in a community of common interest is,  please consider signing up for this FREE (yes,  it is!) webinar.

You won't regret it!

Mike Shiflett
ps- if you'd like to learn more besides what you can find on the CAI website,  please don't hesitate to contact me directly at mwshiflett at hotmail.com