[Durham INC] Should we be subsidizing insurance on the coast?

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 14:49:43 EDT 2009

Durham's delegation is:

Floyd.McKissick@ ncleg.net <Floyd.McKissick@ ncleg.net>, Bob.Atwater@ ncleg.net <Bob.Atwater@ ncleg.net>, Winkie.Wilkins@ ncleg.net <Winkie.Wilkins@ ncleg.net>, Larry.Hall at ncleg. net <Larry.Hall at ncleg. net>, Mickey.Michaux@ ncleg.net <Mickey.Michaux@ ncleg.net>, Paul.Luebke@ ncleg.net <Paul.Luebke@ ncleg.net>

-- Melissa