[Durham INC] School Board Elections TODAY (Tues, May 4) -- LAST chance to Vote!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 23:45:35 EDT 2010

TODAY (Tuesday, May 4) is the LAST chance you'll have to vote for your school board seat/representative.

This election is THE only chance you'll get to vote for your school board representative -- it is NOT a primary wrt our school board.

To find out your voting/polling site, see the links below:
Voting/polling sites:
http://www.co.durham.nc.us/departments/elec/Polling_Locations.html

Precinct Numbers (look for your street in the alphabetically ordered list):
http://www.durhamnc.gov/departments/gis/precincts/boe_strindex.pdf

Especially given the problems our schools have been facing lately (budget cuts, controversial reading programs, etc.), I hope you will take the time to vote for your representative school board member.

The School Board election is Non-Partisan.

Thanks for caring enough to exercise your democratic rights and vote!

Melissa (Rooney)