[Durham INC] School Board Elections TODAY (Tues, May 4) -- LAST chance to Vote!

Pat Carstensen pats1717 at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 05:40:24 EDT 2010

Which ballot you get depends on your how you registered and where you live.  But sample ballots are athttp://www.durhamcountync.gov/departments/elec/2010_Election/Ballots/Primary/Ballot%20Styles.html

Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 20:45:35 -0700
From: mmr121570 at yahoo.com
To: inc-list at rtpnet.org; durhampa at mindspring.com
Subject: [Durham INC] School Board Elections TODAY (Tues,	May 4) -- LAST chance to Vote!

TODAY (Tuesday, May 4) is the LAST chance you'll have to vote for your school board seat/representative.
This election is
 THE only chance
 you'll get to vote for your school board representative
 -- it is NOT a primary wrt our school board.
To find out your voting/polling site, see the links below: Voting/polling sites:http://www.co.durham.nc.us/departments/elec/Polling_Locations.html
Precinct Numbers (look for
 your street in the alphabetically ordered list):http://www.durhamnc.gov/departments/gis/precincts/boe_strindex.pdf
Especially given the problems our schools have been facing lately (budget cuts, controversial reading programs, etc.), I hope you will take the time to vote for your representative school board member.
The School Board election is Non-Partisan.
Thanks for caring enough to exercise your democratic rights and vote!
Melissa
 (Rooney)