[Durham INC] Fw: Dave Alsobrooks needs hella Pepsi Refresh votes!

American LAbor .org mshiflett at americanlabor.org
Mon Jul 5 12:43:03 EDT 2010

Dave Alsobrooks needs hella Pepsi Refresh votes!I usually don't forward 'contests' to the listservers but this one is focused on Durham and I believe is worth your consideration.

However, it does have some very interesting pictures and Durham neighborhood 'connections'.

Otherwise,   just delete it.

Mike Shiflett