[Durham INC] Fw: Dave Alsobrooks needs hella Pepsi Refresh votes!

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 13:45:48 EDT 2010

This is great! Remember you can vote for this once ea. day and will need to for it to win.

I rec. making this page your temp. homepage for July:
http://www.refresheverything.com/newneighbors
(remove any spaces)

The Duke lemur center came really close in May, but I think it's a goner now. It's still in the running for July (in a higher fund category) if you want to vote for it ea. day as well (you can vote for 9 diff. entries).

Cheers, Melissa Rooney