[Durham INC] Lipstick on a pig . . . . Stung by 7-0 Council defeat, billboard industry needs more time...

Kelly Jarrett kjj1 at duke.edu
Tue Aug 10 08:30:45 EDT 2010

I agree. No matter what "compromises" the industry offers . . . . move
'em a few feet, specify landscaping requirements, commit to PSAs. . . .
they amount to lipstick on a pig. No matter where they put 'em and how
they dress 'em--they'll still only be offering electronic billboards.
And we still don't want 'em!