[Durham INC] Fw: 2 for 1 Cirque de la Symphonie Tickets

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 11:25:52 EDT 2010

I'm really bummed that we can't attend this wonderful event -- live music and
live acrobatics. My kids would LOVE this (as would I). When I first heard about
it, I thought the price was too high considering we have season tix to the
ballet this year, but I wouldn't be able to pass up this 2 for 1 offer if we
were going to be in town.

I hope that some of you can take advantage it anyway...
See below.

Melissa