[Durham INC] Urgent and important regarding ADT Alarm salesmen

TheOcean1 at aol.com TheOcean1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 00:06:44 EDT 2010

These folks were from out of town. They are required to have Vendor's
Permits. They said different cities are stricter, but they knew that all cities
have such a law, and thought Durham wasn't so strict.

While they had ADT all over them, the card they gave me says SecureWatch,
with a website _www.securewatch.net_ (http://www.securewatch.net)

That took me to lots of other stuff, perhaps the most reliable being
_http://www.bbb.org/greensboro/business-reviews/burglar-alarm-systems-dealer
s-monitoring-and-svc/secure-watch-adt-security-system-in-greensboro-nc-33048
147#ratingdetails_
(http://www.bbb.org/greensboro/business-reviews/burglar-alarm-systems-dealers-monitoring-and-svc/secure-watch-adt-security-system-in-
greensboro-nc-33048147#ratingdetails)

Or maybe this is more the true picture
_http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/securewatch-c365802.html_
(http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/securewatch-c365802.html)

The address on the card is 1913 East Firetower Rd Greenville, NC
That results in only this one Google result
_http://www.localedgephonebook.com/guide/NC/Greenville/Business_Pages/45.asp
_
(http://www.localedgephonebook.com/guide/NC/Greenville/Business_Pages/45.asp)

In short, I don't know who they heck these folks were.... but I know they
need a Vendor's Permit! And the stricter Durham enforces that law, the
better we  become.

Bill

In a message dated 11/5/2010 11:25:04 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,