[Durham INC] Governor's plan to cut the number of commissions

Darius Mercedes Little Darius.M.Little at alumni.unc.edu
Thu Dec 16 08:10:05 EST 2010

Thanks for highlighting this issue Pat; it would be very interesting to find out her specific rationale for initiating (I stress that word, by the way) such an action.

Fortunately, everything associated with -and under- Workforce Development is Federally Mandated, so they can't touch any of us.

I'm anxious to see what Tom, Bill and others thinks about this issue.....her Chief of Staff is a Buddy of mine, and I'd love for he and Tom to speak and have someone from her office come and talk with us about the rationale/ positive deliverables of this action (both socially and monetarily).

I'm not initiating anything without authorization from our President, thus the aforementioned remark.  I think we should seek 'official explanation' for the Durham Citizenship, however.

- Darius

Darius M. Little
Business Consultant and Mediator
(c) 919-641-4124