[Durham INC] FW: CAI-NC Law Day for Homeowner and condominium associations 2012

michael shiflett mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:50:11 EST 2012

 If you haven't registered,  now may be the time to do so.

Mike Shiflett

Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 15:25:17 -0500
From: cai_sara at msn.com
To: mwshiflett at hotmail.com
Subject: CAI-NC Law Day for Homeowner and condominium associations 2012

Please contact us with any questions at the email address or phone number listed below.

LAW DAY
For Homeowner Associations

Dear Mike,

CAI-NC is offering our 3rd annual Law Day for Homeowners Associations on Saturday, March 3 at the Friday Conference Center in Chapel Hill, NC.  Registration begins at 8:30 Am and the program runs 9 AM-4PM.  This is a unique opportunity to learn from attorneys from all over the state that volunteer to share their expertise, experience and best practices. The program is appropriate for homeowners, community board members and leaders, as well as professional HOA and condominium managers.

Topics to include:

Members Rights
Better Board Meetings
Collections and Foreclosures
Document Amendments
Architectural Review
When your Developer goes bust
Nuts and Bolts of Bankruptcy
Legislative updates and Case Law Review

Registration is Required by Feb 28, go our website for additonal information and registration
www.cai-nc.org

All-day program includes all general seesions, all breakout sessions, breaks, luncheon and take home materials.

This progrm sold out  last year, so register now!
CAI Members: $55
Non members: $75   All are welcome

Contact Us
Sara Stubbins, CAI-NC Chapter Executive Director
919 929 9312      cai_sara at msn.com

Forward this email

This email was sent to mwshiflett at hotmail.com by cai_sara at msn.com |
CAI-NC | 1818 Martun Luther King Blvd | suite 303 | Chapel Hill | NC | 27514