[Durham INC] Hearing back from my lawn service company about complying with Lake Jordan water-quality program

Rkitchin rkitchin at aol.com
Wed May 9 20:29:28 EDT 2012

Hello,
  As I said I would do at our last INC meeting, I sent the brochure about the water quality program to my lawn service, O'Mara. I received an answering phone call this afternoon.
  The O'Mara lawn nutrition manager assured me that the company is following the guidelines, and added that he had attended a "very helpful" seminar in Orange County, where O'Mara is based, last month.
   Thought you might like to know that lawn companies ARE being educated about this program.
    Best,
      Rosemarie Kitchin
      Falconbridge Community Association