[Durham INC] New from the Rev-elution - Jeanne Lucas

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 15:55:34 EDT 2012

All great suggestions with regard to increasing my understanding of the situation.
But I ask again...what can we do...right here, right now, to start moving toward equity?

What game rules need to be changed? What new rules need to be implemented?

Until we can get to some specific solutions, this problem of race will be a revolving door that never fully closes.

I, for one, may eventually choose to join my AA acquaintance in Australia on a full time basis in order to escape the everlasting racial tensions in this county, and indeed this country...but that kind of international move will have to wait for many, many more years.

Melissa