[Durham INC] Postal Service delivery method swtich attempt

chloe palenchar cpalenchar at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 20 10:02:08 EDT 2012

John/others-

I know INC has helped many people deal with this issue in the past. My new neighbor, Nathan, was just given this letter asking him to put a mailbox at the curb by our mail delivery person. How should he respond to this? (Nathan is on the To: of this email if you'd prefer to respond just to him on how to handle the issue.)

I remain completely frustrated that the post office is attempting these misleading tactics. And even more frustrated that they have been more successful in my community than in some of the more well connected, well organized communities. It seems unfair to take advantage of people who don't know better. But, that's another topic.

-chloe