[Durham INC] February is 'Love My DCL' Month at Durham County Library and Throughout Durham

grozier at dconc.gov grozier at dconc.gov
Thu Jan 31 22:29:54 EST 2013

Dear Media Friends,

Attached, and embedded below, please find a media alert about an event happening at Durham County Library.

Thank you for publicizing the library, where great programs happen!

Gina

Durham County Government has changed email addresses. Please update your address book or contact list with my new email address:  grozier at dconc.gov<mailto:grozier at dconc.gov>

Gina Rozier
Marketing and Development Manager

[cid:image001.png at 01CDFFFC.C5E89D10]

Durham County Library
300 North Roxboro Street
Durham, North Carolina 27701
Office (919) 560-0151 | Fax (919) 560-0137

[cid:image004.jpg at 01CE0002.7DD50490]

Media Alert

Date: January 31, 2013                                                                                CONTACT: Gina Rozier
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                                    919-560-0151 or grozier at dconc.gov<mailto:grozier at dconc.gov>

February is 'Love My DCL' Month at Durham County Library
and Throughout Durham

Program:             "Love My DCL"