[Durham INC] This just in: 751 Bill scheduled for vote tomorrow

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 18:26:22 EDT 2013

Bill is scheduled for a floor vote tomorrow in the House.
SEND MESSAGES AND CALL Sen. McKissick! Floyd.McKissick at ncleg.net, (919) 733-4599
He supports this bill and thinks its the best we could get. Worked with Mayor and City Attny to draft with Developer.
Tell him that Durham Citizens Oppose this, and with all that is going on in the GA, we need to stick together and take a stand against the dirty tricks of these developers! Durham will not be bullied!

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/gascripts/BillLookUp/BillLookUp.pl?Session=2013&BillID=SB+315&submitButton=Go
Thanks for caring! And for keeping gov't in perspective :-)Melissa