[Durham INC] soliciting book donations from local authors (for Lowe's Grove Middle School)

Melissa Rooney mmr121570 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 13 13:10:19 EST 2013

In the holiday spirit ...

I know there are a lot of talented writers out there, who are published via independent companies and corporate publishers as well as independently through services like LuLu and CreateSpace.

I would very much like to make a display in the hallway of Lowe's Grove Middle School using books by local authors, which will then be donated to the Lowe's Middle School Media Center, so that the students can check them out.

If you can donate one or more of your published works (or a collection containing your work) for this purpose, please let me know as soon as convenient.

You can drop off a copy (please sign it if you don't mind) at the front office of Lowe's Grove Middle School (read bell to enter), with a note/post-it that says: 'For Melissa Rooney'. Or let me know where I can personally pick it up.

In the future, I'd like to organize a Book Fair with solely local authors at Lowe's Grove...they did this in my hometown recently with great benefit to all involved.

Thanks for caring and sharing!
Melissa

Melissa B. Rooney, Ph.D.
www.melissarooneywriting.com