[Durham INC] Fwd: Durham County 2019 General Reappraisal

Susan Sewell mssewell2009 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 22:31:53 EST 2019

Here is TLNA write up of the tax reassessment meeting we hosted in
December. It includes a link to the slide presentation we saw at INC
meeting tonight. Please download and host on your own website if you can,
before you forward the information to your neighbors. There is an excellent
slide that explains how to examine the underlying information used to make
your new appraisal.
Susan Sewell