[Durham INC] Durham This Week Online for Sept. 27th

Jones, Henry R. hrjones at dconc.gov
Fri Sep 27 15:16:21 EDT 2019

In the latest Durham This Week Online, County Manager Wendell Davis writes about the retirement of GM & Public Health Director Gayle Harris. She's retiring on Monday after 47 years with DCo! We've also got plenty of news, photos, videos and more! Read it now: https://mailchi.mp/dconc/durham-this-week-online-for-sept-27th

Want to keep the Durham County news flowing to your inbox unabated every week? Sign up for our e-newsletter now! It's quick & easy: bit.ly/SubscribeDTWO